- Existence of Sorrow
- Cause of Sorrow
- Cessation of Sorrow
- Way which leads
to the cessation of Sorrow
- Take the precept to Abstain from killing.
- Take the precept to Abstain from Stealing.
- Take the precept to Abstain from Adultery.
- Take the precept to Abstain from Lying.
- Take the precept to Abstain from Liquor.
EIGHT FOLD PATH
- Right Understanding
- Right Thought
- Right Speech
- Right Actions
- Right Livelihood
- Right Effort
- Right Mindfulness
- Right Concentration
- Do not Kill.
- Do not steal.
- Do not commit adultery.
- Do not tell lies.
- Do not slander.
- Do not speak harshly.
- Do not engage in idle talks.
- Do not covet others property.
- Do not show hatred.
- Think righteously.
Acts of Merit
- Give charity to the deserving.
- Observe the percepts of morality.
- Cultivate and develop good thoughts.
- Render sevice and attend on others.
- Honour and nurse parents and elders.
- Give a share of your merits to others.
- Accept the merits that others give you.
- Hear the doctrine of righteousness.
- Preach the doctrine of righteousness.
- Rectify your faults.